This week we discuss:
- Foster’s Path to the Podium
- Why do conductors live so long, and why do they all play trombone?
- Shout-out to Brad Lambrecht
- How Middle-school is like College
- Focus on the Big Picture
- Rotating the string seating
- Love is not dictated by logic
- Foster’s Teachers:
- Hidden Gems
- Foster’s Billboard
Find this and all other episodes at PodiumTimePod.Wordpress.com. Subscribe and download Podium Time on your favorite podcast player, and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter with the buttons below.