Kick-Ass doesn’t even begin to describe Kevin Noe. Actor, writer, conductor, and lover of fine headphones, Kevin is our most-requested guest on the podcast yet, and today he walks us through his exploration of Mozart 40, the celebration of dissonance, and an awesome opportunity for mixing music and wine this summer.
This week we discuss:
- Noe’s fantastic 3-part journey towards conducting
- Score Study empowers you to be vulnerable
- Noe walks us through Decisions in Mozart 40
- Celebrate dissonance
- Variations Audio Timeliner
- Revelations in Mahler 3 and 4
- Why Noe avoids recordings
- PNME Theatre of Music
- Neumann KU-100 Microphone
- The Gray Cat and the Flounder
Find this and all other episodes at PodiumTimePod.Wordpress.com. Subscribe and download Podium Time on your favorite podcast player, and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter with the buttons below.