Once you’ve met Buddy Langley, you’ll never forget him. Today Luke and I reconnect with a friend who has strong opinions about Cincinnati Chili and is quickly becoming a rising star conductor. Buddy walks us through starting his ensemble, the Memphis Repertory Orchestra, and how relationships are one of the most important aspects of our art.
This week we discuss:
- Cincinnati Chili
- Founding the Memphis Repertory Orchestra
- Studying at Bard
- CCM Opera Bootcamp
- Interview with Michael Patterson
- Apo Hsu conducting Beethoven’s Coriolan Overture
- On Studying with Mark Gibson
- all of the above ensemble
Follow Buddy on Instagram at @langleyconducts
Find this and all other episodes at PodiumTimePod.Wordpress.com. Subscribe and download Podium Time on your favorite podcast player, and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter with the buttons below.