Today we talk with Emilio Guarino about his book “Make It: A Guide for Recent Music Graduates,” as well as some of our biggest mistakes in advertising and thinking about our events. How can we create a shared experience and attract audiences that don’t know anything about our music? We share some ideas in this interview.
This week we discuss:
- The Chromatic Endpin
- The Entrepreneurial Musician (one of Jeremy’s favorite podcasts)
- Make It: A Guide for Recent Music Graduates
- The “Real World” and Accountability
- Building Habits and Breaking down Goals
- The “Sticker Project”
- Mistakes from Students Fresh out of School
- Creating a Shared Experience
- Advertising Done Right
- Classical Concerts vs. Movies
- The Conductor that Ticks Everybody Off…
Find this and all other episodes at PodiumTimePod.Wordpress.com. Subscribe and download Podium Time on your favorite podcast player, and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter with the buttons below.